Tuesday, March 27

The Swamp Fox

Hi, folks, just thought I would introduce myself, I was asked by the Nervous Rodent to give him a hand while he is occupied with other commitments. I am a guest blogger from The Commons at Paulieworld (paulieworld.com/commons), and have known the Rodent and Mrs. Rodent for about 3 years. I posted a few articles at The Commons in its previous form, three of them were on the Second Amendment, they were Lawsuits against Firearm Manufacturers for the Criminal or Negligent Misuse, Militias and the Second Amendment, Concealed Carry and the Right to Self Defense. I also posted a few things I found around the web on various subjects, some political and some humorous. I will post on occasion when I have something to say, and probably even when I don’t. At The Commons I am the resident Second Amendment expert, not that I am an expert in the sense that some are, Chris Cox of NRA comes to mind, but I guess I am the expert over there. My nom de plume is The Swamp Fox; I didn’t take this name it was given to me by the web master over at The Commons, some of us who post to The Commons live rather public lives or have other reasons for needing a nom de plume. If you go to The Commons you will see that all of our nom de plumes have a Revolutionary War theme. But, why don’t I let you read what he (Paulie) said of me instead of trying to tell you. The Swamp Fox = Namesake is Col Francis Marion, led a guerilla war against the British in the South. Our resident Second Amendment expert and perhaps the only true libertarian on our masthead. Some of my posts will be by someone who wishes to remain anonymous; I will come up with an alias for them when the time comes. I will sometimes post because of an outrage committed by some politician, or some other thing I find outrageous, other times I will be amazed at some nit wittery, or just feel like venting my spleen, if for no other reason then I can. I will try to keep a civil tongue in my head, as I have no wish to offend, and think that if you must curse to get your point across then you don’t have much of a point in the first place. I hope you will read what I have to say and if you agree, give me some feed back, and if not take me to task for it, but I only ask that either way you are polite. I hope to help the Rodent keep you entertained and make you think a little, and maybe once in a while get a laugh out of you. You can even curse me, but, hey, please, just don’t do that on the Rodents pages. I always try to end with a quote, they may or may not be germane to the issue at hand, but I like to sometimes change things up. I never know which quote is going to strike my fancy, so it could be anyone from Saltus to Ted Nugent to Samuel Clements to the Dali Lama to Joseph Goebbles. Thank you for reading what I have to say, now and in the future. Enjoy.
"Illegitimus non carborundum" (don't let the bastards grind you down)
The Swamp Fox

Labels: